- PerfectDisk works incorrectly if per-user quotas are being used.
- Active Directory tree does not display child domains.
- Active Directory tree does not display containers that have a slash character in their names.
- If PD91Agent is set to manual, PerfectDisk fails to start on some machines.
- PD Exchange still tries to compact after unmounting store error.
- PD Exchange - Stop button is disabled during compaction of datastore.
- PD Exchange - Compaction fails if mapped network drive used. Need to verify that UNC path is used.
- PD Exchange - GUI does not display log entries.
- "Maximum Duration hours" setting ignored.
- "Do not start a defragmentation pass while on battery power" option does not work.
- Time lag between the start time of a scheduled task and the actual start.
- Offline schedule created without "Override drive Properties Settings" doesn't use drive property setting.
- Problems with AutoUpdate in Windows 2000 environment.
- Upgrade from PerfectDisk v8 to PerfectDisk 2008 migrates the date and time of last defragmentation.
- Upgrade from PerfectDisk v8 to PerfectDisk 2008 migrates empty offline defragmentation drive settings.
- VMware guests with linked clones or snapshots are not supposed to be defragmented.
- Invalid file error on attempt to add a virtual machine.
- Defragmentation of a virtual machine fails with unspecified error when it has an additional disk setup.
- Machine goes into sleep mode during the defragmentation of a virtual machine.
- After Analyze, Summary and Most Fragmented Files Disagree.
- On Windows Vista, PerfectDisk periodically changes status causing Task Bar tray icon to "light up".
- Statistics Incorrect/Inconsistent for Number Of Fragmented Files & Size.
- Drive properties notebook opens minimized on certian screen resolutions.
- Initial column width does not accommodate text.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
PerfectDisk 2008 Build 61
Another update for PerfectDisk 2008 arrived on my laptop today. It installed a series of bug fixes. The "What's New" file lists the fixes as follows: