- Improved defragmentation speed.
- Added ability to work in lower screen resolutions, such as 800x600 or 1024x768.
- Added print statistics functionality.
- Updated help files.
- Added ability to set license key via Active Directory Group Policy.
- Added the logging of a reason why the StealthPatrol schedule was suspended.
- Added "Every X weeks" field to the Exchange weekly schedule.
- Added Help Button in PerfectDisk Settings window.
- F1 opens Help.
- Added a warning when manually starting Exchange Defragmentation that this will dismount the datastore/stop the services.
- Added data validation check on Exchange schedule wizard.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
PerfectDisk Gets a Service Pack
Last week I missed it, but yesterday I checked for an update to PerfectDisk 2008, and found that build 44 was available. The download and update worked well. The "What's New" file lists the following improvements: